I have just had another meeting with the advisory board of my PhD
- working title: “Between regulation and voluntary engagement: development of a typology of voluntary biodiversity offsets using an expert and internet based (netnographic) research approach” -
In this meeting I have presented the current state of my work. As things are progressing I am hopefully heading towards the final six months of very dense PhD work. With that in mind I need to take care of several organizational issues. Most importantly I am looking for a second reviewer/advisor for my thesis. The ideal person should
- know about/research on biodiversity offsets and
- have postdoctoral research/teaching experience i.e. a professor (not necessarily) or similar.
The following tasks would be required:
- read my dissertation (English)
- mark my dissertation (including a detailed evaluation/review)
- travel to Dresden for one day to take part in my defense (travel costs covered)
I would be very glad about any hints or recommendations whom I might approach in this regard! Please share your ideas! Thanks in advance!